Book Help please

*Sigh*, O.K. I'm at my wits ends. Last weekend I saw an article in one of my MANY gardening magazines on "Black and White Gardens" and they mentioned a book with a similar title. I know I tore the page out so I could look into that book. NOW...I can't find it. Not that I don't have a million things distracting me...my 16 year old son graduates from military school on Saturday, family and friends coming, trying to sell my house, husband looking for new job, kids home for the summer, etc. ANYWAY...I have torn the place up looking for this. My question is: Does anybody have any IDEA about a book that has to do with "black and white gardening". It was about dark purple and red plants that look almost black (like "black magic elephant ears", etc.) mixed with vivid white plants. I want to do a garden like that. I've searched the internet, called bookstores and can't seem to find anything by that name. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. My brain is tired, my body is tired...my soul is tired. After graduation...I think I would like to find a monastery that specializes in making wines...and go hide there for a week. NO phone, no T.V., no husband, no children, no job, no animals. Just me and monks going about their business acting like I'm not there. (well, I can dream can't I?)

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6