RE: Re: found woodlander

No other info.  I expect that the $8.95 is basically a cutting - maybe a 4
inch pot.  The $20+ size might be a 1-2 year shrub.  That is assuming
they're available for mailorder.  You really can't ship much bigger than
that safely or economically.  Have not yet heard back from them whether
it's even possible.  Will post if I receive anything.

Kitty