From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa- yahoo
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Buddleia

Seedlings?  This surprised me- I've never seen seeds- I routinely prune
old blooms to they rebloom again all summer so I guess that is why.
the buddleia at my mom's house, I planted 12 years ago (zone 6) and it
is still growing strong and blooming.  The one at my old house here in
CA is 5 years old and also no problems.  Could these plants be like
nastursiums and resent fertilizer??