RE: Hum.......

I went on a garden tour today called Inside the Garden Gate.  Interesting
to see what other people do.  What really surprised me was at least half of
the 7 gardens grew Purple Loosestrife quite proudly.  And Chameleon Plant
and almost every one. Yikes!  Another odd thing I noticed at one home was
she had about 10 of those stone benches around the property and not one you
could sit on.  She used the to put pots on.  Hidden wat in the back ( I
like to see work areas) by the compost heap was a broken down skinny piece
of wood shaped into a bench.  The only place to sit. odd.