RE: What a crew!

I've often come across Chris' photos in a search and Marge's articles as
well. I've also occasionally noticed some of our member's names on letters
to the editor in gardening magazines and articles written by Gene.  What is
especially nice is, that by belonging to this group, I feel I can ask these
people my questions directly, and get first class info.  It is a great