Re: What a crew!/ Native plant list

Wow!!
Just what I need... another listserv to join;-) Can you please send me the
information on how to join up? Off list if you prefer. I somehow missed this
one. About how many messages do you receive on any given day?
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com