From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Andrea H
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 4:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Other hydrangeas

Hi all-been out of touch for a while. I went to the Park Seed (Wayside
Gardens) grower days last week and picked up 3 new hydrangeas. just
curious to know if anyone has any experience with them. I got 'Purple
Tiers,' 'Buttons and Bows,' and 'Beni Gaiku.'

Terribly excited about all of them.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b