Re: What a crew!

Hello Auralie,
    I have been doing a monthly feature in a local gardening magazine for
over 5 years now. Short articles on my web site hopefully on a monthly
basis... it gets pretty tough after a while to not repeat yourself. I also
do photos of my plants in flower and keep records of each roll of film. I
can go back through my notebooks to see what was in bloom each month, if I
can not remember, bloom periods. Also reminders of what could be good
combinations. When you run out of single portraits try going back and
placing them in combinations. If you are not already....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com