Re: Plant Addicts?Horticulture Helpers Anonymous

> OHMYGOSH...that sounds like ME!!
>
> Jesse Rene' Bell

True Story:

We on the CompuServe Garden Forum get together every couple of years. About
5 years ago, we blitzed the Raleigh area. Besides the NCSU and other
gardens, we hit Plant Delights, Big Bloomers (where the perennials are in
alphabetical order in dozens of huge greenhouses (about 60' just in
Salvias! ) and Green Hill Hostas, where one of my friends picked up her
200th named Hosta (and about 30 of their friends) .

Needless to say, we recited the pledge. And also drove or flew home with so
many plants that some of us had to mail our clothes home. ;-)

Daryl
"A garden, where one may enter in and forget the whole world, cannot be made
in a week, nor a month, nor a year; it must be planned for, waited for and
loved into being."    Chinese Proverb
http://go.compuserve.com/gardeningforum