RE: Plant Addicts?Horticulture Helpers Anonymous

Ok, ok...just got home after getting pulled to the Lowe's sale table and
ending up with several items that might just make it with tender, loving
care...including a variety box that had been $30 but was now $3.  Not in
too bad shape with new growth on most items...one trailing red verbena but
I don't know the rest and will have to get out the books.  And, a large
Achillea millefolium 'paprika' for $1 and two 8" Pelargonium peltatum in
white and red (looks like a peppermint candy) for $3.  Also, bought a
Blackie Potato Vine after remembering a description from this site.
Actually was looking for and found at Home Depot some coleus to fill out a
bed.

Checked my emails and found there are too many of the listed symptoms to
even fake denial.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net