From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Ray & Nora Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:20 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] uses --Feverfew?

Hum... mine is fairy compact and not like chamomile which can look
pretty
raged. Wonder if it's the climate? It looks pretty good as a understory
for
roses and looks nothing like a weed. It hasn't been an aggressive self
seeder either.
Must be a area thing. So what's the bee problem?
    I've just been skimming because I'm having problems at work , busy
with
school , picked up a part time job and oh yes my master gardener time.
Don't
know if I'm coming or going.

Nora