RE: now Physostegia virginiana -uses --Feverfew?

I don't about that Kitty-- personally think any version of Physostegia
virginiana will take over the earth if you let it. I have mine contained
by a house, driveway, shed, and paver sidewalk... I still get seedlings
everywhere, although if I get on it early enough in the spring, it is
not a big deal.