Re: orchid question

Cathy,  I have mine growing in a wire basket lined with sphagnum moss and
filled with bark/peat/soil mix.  It acts much like a Staghorn fern and will
eventually cover the wire basket totally with growth.  I used to grow it in a pot
until an orchid friend told me about the basket.  It's much nicer and lets the
plant show it's true beauty.....in my opinion.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast