Re: Variegated foliage

Well, you all - different strokes for different folks:-)  I adore
almost all variegated foliage.  There are some plants that do look
like they've got a terminal disease, but they are in the minority.
IMHO, variegated foliage lights up the shade and takes the place of
flowers in shady gardens:-)  Comes under the heading of "Fabulous
Foliage" to me...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade