Re: weather

Donna, heard the other day that some place in Iowa had higher temps and heat
index than we did.  We haven't hit 100 degrees yet, but the heat index has.
Been blessed with afternoon short showers, so haven't had to water.
You are right, it is uncomfortable.  We can stand it more, probably, since
we've been more or less eased into it gradually...so are used to it.  And
because we usually have finished our  major "gardening" in the past 3 months, and
can now just spend time outside in the morning and evening enjoying it, and
inside during the heat of the day.  We have three or so more months of all day
gardening weather  to look forward to in the fall.    If it weren't for those
"comfortable" 6 months, I don't think we could take the heat in the summer or the
cold in the winter either.  This gives us some down time, and something to
look forward to.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast