Re: Lily Show

In a message dated 6/27/03 10:41:56 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< How do you find time to do that and garden
too? >>

Auralie, I do more in the winter of course but I carry hand applique with me
so if I have a few minutes or traveling in the car I may get a  bit
accomplished.  I don't watch much TV but i do tape a couple day time shows and view late
at night and always do hand work then.  My favorite subject to applique is
flowers.
    Ceres