Re: Lily Show

Do you have a picture?  I would love to see it.  Annually, for the
Knoxville Dogwood Arts Festival, we have a quilt show.  Many are simply
magnificent...works of art worthy of any wall...I fell in love with many
over the years but could not afford those I really liked.  One of my goals
now that I am retired is to quilt.  My husband's family left me an old
unfinished one since I was the only one who showed interest.  It has all
the pieces; just needs to be completed.  I have waited until I had more

This week, one of my neighbors showed me a lovely table runner that she had
pieced.  I got the pattern and think I will start with that...something
small to give me a reward...of course, the theme is flowers!!!   We are
looking for a particular plate with ruled lines to get me started.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN