RE: id questions

I had poppies that had double flowers and appeared similar.  My doubles
were coral with bluish/purple centers.  Some of the flowers on different
plants were the same colors but had the normal poppy number of petals.
Most of my poppies self-seeded from the previous year.  There were red
poppies with dark centers, red poppies with light centers, and coral
poppies with bluish/purple centers and stripes on the petals, and the
double corals.  (I need a digital camera, soon!!!)

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN