new address

Just a note to let y'all know I've changed my email address.  This is most
likely temporary - 5 or 6 months.  The handle is the same, the provider is
now comcast.  It's 1/2 price for 6 months, no contract, so I thought I'd see
what it's like to fly at high speed.  However, I only hope I'll be able to
give it up when the intro period concludes and go back to my slow paced

Kitty Morrissy