Re: id questions

Donna wrote:
Thanks Marge,

I guess what threw me is the cobweb style not to mention this flower. I
have some normal type hens and chicks, but nothing that resembles this
one, nor have any of mine threw up a stem and flowered. Reminded me of a
cactus/succulent type plant. Hence my confusion!
Hi Donna,

   I'm late in the conversation, but what you probably have is
   Sempervivum arachnoideum, or cobweb houseleek.  It looks like a
   hens-and-chicks with cobwebs on top:

      http://www.hort.net/gallery/view/bra/semar/

Chris