RE: gravel

Having an area full of gravel-  I'd be interested in more info.

Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 6:44 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] gravel

Well, what do you know.  James Dulley's article in today's paper was on
gravel vs groundcover plants.  He's the guy who writes articles about which
furnace is more efficient or how to put in a sump pump.

He made some very interesting points about why and where you would use
different materials and what effects it would have on the heating, cooling,
and humidity in your house.

I'll expand only if anyone is interested.  Could be the article is in your
own paper today.

Kitty