RE: habitat and ponds

With the flexible liner, you could make it any size you want Theresa.
Here we have to go deep to over winter anything, but where you are, it
wouldn't matter.

Snakes gotta have a way to slither in.... Birds love the waterfall, or
some kind of spraying area to take a bath in :)

My bull frogs seem to overwinter in muddy areas... like in a flower pot
in the pond... toads are out of the pond but in other water features
here, cause tadpoles never make it in my pond- koi eat them.