From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 10:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] native/wild bees- and other good bugs

Theresa, one of the water features we have is about 30" in diameter.  A $5
Kmart plastic tub sunk in the ground, a metal grid covers the tub and that
is
covered with small various size natural rock  with a spurter fountain in the
center. Water recirculates via pump and is on a timer.  Easy to install,
safe for
children to be near, you have the sound of falling water, inexpensive,
little
maintenance and it attracts birds.  You can also find kits for this which
would be more expensive.
    Ceres