RE: OT/MRI Results

So glad it is nothing worse!!!  Hope the anti-inflammatory drugs work for
you.  Are you also doing any PT?  My father and several friends have had
back surgery over the years and it does take time to repair and get back to
the things you love (gardening).  My father's experience was
interesting...the MRI looked like bulging disks but when the doctor went
in, he had a spur in one and a cyst the size of a thumb in the other.    If
you did surgery, you would still have a messy garden and a messy house so
maybe the drugs will result in a neat fall garden.  Wish I could help.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net

AND a