From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 07:34:42 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT ups versus usps

I've had mixed results with whoever delivers my packages! I can't
tell<br>you how many times boxes of 500 crickets, marked LIVE, had been
left on<br>doorsteps, in my shed, or next to the garage in sub-zero
temperatures.<br>I also LOVE the boxes that they stuff into my oversized
mailbox so<br>tightly that I need a jackhammer to remove them! My
driveway is long<br>and narrow and lined with rock walls and gardens.
Delivery trucks are<br>always running over plants or knocking down
walls! It's aggravating!<br>Since my husband moved his business to the
NY<br>Zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com