All caught up!

Well, here it is Wednesday morning and I've just now finished catching
up with my e-mail. Mark's birthday celebration was a huge hit...him and
his friends loved camping in our backyard. He got his first fishing pole
for his birthday and we all went fishing on Monday afternoon. Fished in
the on again-off again rain we had all that day and caught several
keepers. Unfortunately, one caught me and broke my favorite rod! Arghh!
Had a good break in the rain on Sunday so spent the day in the
garden...it was great! The shasta daisies had taken over so I had to do
something about them...divided them and gave most of them away, with the
appropriate warning that they need support and can be aggressive
spreaders. Hope you all had a good holiday!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com