Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Oh, I know!  He's a real drag about that.  He doesn't want the place to look
like a junk yard and doesn't get the "art" aspect of it.  Another of my
favorites is the 'old leather shoe turned into a planter' idea.  You know, a pretty
plant planted in an old shoe.  He won't let me do that either.    : (

I think I may just do it anyway and see if he notices.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We do not do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 6/2/2004 2:31:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,