RE: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

I use an old pr of DH boots as a planter, stuck a flag behind it and it
is my tribute to the American way.....

The bathtub is a great idea... had thought about that when making a
holding pond... just wait till you find out how much they want for those
claw foot bathtubs-- Gees.... had to abandon that idea.

Donna