Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

In a message dated 6/2/2004 8:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Hmmmmmmmm......
Who is it here that does all the miniature stuff?  Auralie?
How about a miniature garden with a doll's house claw tub planted with
something like woolly thyme?
Sounds good to me. I think the miniature climbing rose would be too big to
shade it, but you might use one of the thymes or a tiny Veronica around it.
I'll have to think about suitable plants.

 I've been wondering how some of these husbands would respond to the
"classic" southern planter of a tire cut into points and turned iinside-out.  You
could make a real miniature scene in one of those.  They're cheap, durable, and
can be whitewashed or painted to fit the theme.
   Auralie - who's in the throes of setting up a new computer and trying to
make and old DOS program necessary for my job work with the new WindowsXP which
doesn't have DOS.