RE: Tennessee Gardener Article

Actually, I am very inclined to volunteer for the nature center.  I enjoy
wildlife even if it is a nuisance sometimes.  Went to turn on the hose this
afternoon and noticed a nice long black snake skin.  I think it is the one
my husband saw a few days ago and the one that lives under the front porch.
One of my friends saw two mating the other day...her husband and brother
took pictures...said it looked like a two-headed snake.   My husband asked
"how do you know they were mating?

Grass is already on my "forget it" list.  My "grass" consists of clover,
volunteer flowers, and whatever.   The Bermuda grass patch is slowly being
reduced with roundup...absolutely hate the stuff.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN