Re: kittys sales was Iowa storms, now Itea

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] kittys sales was Iowa storms, now Itea
  • From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:11:41 -0500

Are you sure it was heat? I'm south and west of you, and have only lost one of 5. It might be it didn't get enough moisture. They do like it wet.
On Monday, May 24, 2004, at 06:48 PM, Donna wrote:

Meant to ask how your spider mites plants survived... did they make it
for the sale?

My Itea didn't like it here... too hot in the summer (looked like it was
frying), gave one last hurray in the fall... no life in it this spring.
Hope you have a better spot for it than I did.