Re: Weekend plants and stuff

I figure, Cathy, that IF I could have 2 weeks off to work in the
garden, I MIGHT get things under control and actually get some plants
in the ground.  IF....HA!  I figure my 'garden' area is close to 2
acres....one person can handle that IF they get to do it full
time...if not, we have chaos in lotsa spots..

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi