From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 05:21:14 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

I use an old pr of DH boots as a planter, stuck a flag behind it and
great idea... had thought about that when making a<br>holding pond...
just wait till you find out how much they want for those<br>claw foot
I know! He's a real drag about that. He doesn't want the
aspect of it. Another of<br>my<br>> favorites is the 'old leather shoe
planted in an old shoe. He won't let me do that either. : (<br>> <br>> I
Long Island, NY<br>> Zone

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com