Re: Pam--Maxicrop/storms TX

Oh Jesse! It passes through OKC and I thought the building was going to
go! Hopefully no one was hurt!? Gee if your hubby isn't able to go to
work, maybe there's something around the garden he could help you
with???? Take care, Fran

Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:Well, my husband's building fell apart during all of this storm stuff.
The bridge that goes from his parking building to his work building
collapsed in the wind and then the side of the parking garage buckled,
and THEN all the glass on one side of his building started shattering.
So they hit the basement till it was over...then went home. They aren't
allowed back in the building today or tomorrow. Worried about structural
damage. Close call for us today.

wrote:
It's good stuff Jim. I use it on everything! Good news, storms left
minimal damage, only lost two big four o'clocks. Power and water are ON,
hallelujah.

Phone should be charged in an hour or two. Baby is OK! And we got 3" of
rain! More than we had al month of May! I am blessed indeed!

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A