Re: Storms

In a message dated 6/2/2004 11:58:47 PM Central Standard Time,
dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

They  told us that there had been several tornadoes there and that the
frequency is  growing.  Is that your experience as well?

No.  They were alarmists.  A tornado hit LaGrange and wiped it  out -- in
1902.  We might get another one; we might not.  A few have  hit Jackson, TN, in
the past 5 years, but they might not get any more for a long  time.  I say you
make your choices and you take your chances.  I have  an inside closet, a
flashlight, foul weather gear and Wells in the event of a  storm.  If I had a
storm cellar it would probably be inhabited by brown  recluse spiders; so I'll
take my chances with the closet.
zem
zone 7
West TN