From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:13:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Pam--Maxicrop/storms TX

2:23:16 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
Pam--Maxicrop/storms TX<br><br>> I know it. This was just weird. I work
a block away from my husband. I'm<br>> on the 11th floor....I looked out
the window and see tree branches,<br>> paper, signs flying by and about
that time my husband called and said,<br>> "get in the basement, our
building is falling apart"...so I DID. About<br>> an hour later we came
out and looked outside, trees down, signs down,<br>> power out, fire
trucks and ambulance all over the place. What a bizarre<br>> day it was.
Jess<br>> <br>> David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:<br>>
Sheesh, Jesse I'm glad he's alright. And you folks talk about our<br>>
www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>> ----- Original Message ----- <br>> From:
husband's building fell apart during all of this storm stuff.<br>> > The
bridge that goes from his parking building to his work building<br>> >
collapsed in the wind and then the side of the parking garage
buckled,<br>> > and THEN all the glass on one side of his building
started shattering.<br>> > So they hit the basement till it was
over...then went home. They aren't<br>> > allowed back in the building
today or tomorrow. Worried about structural<br>> > damage. Close call
for us today.<br>> <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com