Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

I just received this. Eight day late.

On Friday, May 28, 2004, at 04:55 PM, james singer wrote:

Donna, Auralie, all... There were complaints on other lists during the same time about missing files and returned messages, so it ain't only us. Maybe Cisco is getting ready to introduce its new, high speed router just in time [said to be capable of moving the entire contents of the Library of Congress in under 5 seconds].