Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Ooooh!  That sounds cool!  Great deal!

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/3/2004 12:07:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:
We picked up our clawfoot tub for $30 from someone who was remodeling an
older home and didn't want it anymore...the classified ads is where we
found it. You just have to look around a little and stay away from the
antique stores which try to sell them for a small fortune. I had to sand
down the outside of the tub with a wire whisk grinder and repaint it,
but that only took a couple of hours and it looks great. There was so
much paint caked on the feet that they looked like just ball feet, until
I sanded them and they turned out to be claw and ball feet. :-) Of
course, I then had to paint the toenails on the claws a different

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)