Re: Spring Gardening

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring Gardening
  • From: "Richard T. Apking" <richa@midlands.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:43:59 -0700

As you all can see by the original posting date,I've been thinking this over
for quite a while.  Has anyone cut back their Autumn Joy; and if so, what
was the result.  I guess I just figured they would be tall and somewhat
floppy in the fall.  Also about rooting the cut off portions, is this
difficult?  I've never done this, and could (if I decide to do the cutting
back) use some help as to the techniques so the venture is a success.
Thanks, Rich in Z-5