RE: Filipendula was gutters and Neem

Interesting.... mine showed up here as a volunteer. It has taken years
for it to get this large.

What I have noticed is everything is becoming an obnoxious weed here. I
spent the day ripping (literally!) overcrowded items into something

I have dug out my tree of heaven for the umpteenth time. I will never
get rid of that thing! Now I have a staghorn sumac that is driving me
nuts too, must have dug out a good dozen of them.... Geesh...

And I have something else popping up all over. Reminds me of Joe Pye
Weed but it would have really traveled to be everywhere. Wondering what
it is. Most of it also got dug out, still got more to go.....only got
about 1/4 of the backyard done today... and they are calling for more
rain starting tonight.. bummer!

Who was really shocked that the ground after only 2 days of no rain was
drying out!