Maxicrop report

The two Hong Kong orchid tree seedlings that I treated with Pam's Maxicrop a week or so ago are definitely larger than three of the other four. One of the untreated ones is almost as large as the treated ones.

I just transplanted the five largest seedlings into 1-gallon pots. At the rate they seem to be growing, however, I expect I'll have to jump them to 3-gallon pots by the 4th of July and 7-gallon pots before winter.

Island Jim Southwest Florida Zone 10 27.0 N, 82.4 W