Re: Now Welcome Liz!- Ponds! was s-cicada pictures

I'm glad Gary didn't have a backhoe! Our biggest is about 4ft deep. It is actually on a hillside, so the back is a retaining wall.
He does pond maintenance, as I was not exactly thrilled with the pond idea. (All I wanted was the sound of water in the garden! Do help with repotting and fertilizing of pond plants, though.
Cathy