Re: 'endless summer' hydrangea

 I placed an order at a local nursery last fall and picked it up this spring.
I paid $45 with a yrs guarantee.  I have seen them cheaper since then but
most garden centers are out or didn't get any.  Mine has buds which appear to be
blue.  Another interesting bit, this nursery repotted in a lgr black pot
rather than the blue pot Baileys used.  The blue pot makes it easy to identify.