Re: Rosa 'Paul's Himalayan Musk Rambler'

I've got ZD and in four years has really covered the trellis where I
have it. Unfortunately, it's just underneath - about a foot - and
doesn't get enough sunlight to bloom more than spring and fall. Well at
least it's green and next to the carport so I'm not thorned anytime I
try to get in the car. Fran

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:I would be interested in your evaluation. I am familiar with ZD but have not
grown it but had the idea it was not a repeat bloomer. HH looks very pretty.