Donna wrote:
Reblooming iris?? I didn't think any of them did that... learn something
new everyday here...

The re-bloomers do just that, though most prolificially in the PNW.
One of my catalogs, maybe Schreiner's, has a list of re-bloomers,
but notes that they re-bloom primarily in the West, less so as you
move east. My Immortality blooms well in May, then one or two more
stems in summer or fall.

If it's the same re-blooming iris she sent me, then it's 'Immortality'
and it's white.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8