Re: Re: STORMS!

In a message dated 6/7/04 11:30:02 AM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:

<< Whose garden are you visiting in Farley? >>

Mardi, Dennis Hermsen who is a conifer/daylily/hosta grower and sells.
    I think we shall be there about 9 and will be on a tight schedule.  Since
I am coordinating the trip I will not be so free.  However, I just got my
work time for the fair.  I will be in the gardens on Sat Aug 14, first Sat of the
fair, and will work till 1 pm I believe.  Hope we could get together then and
maybe even Melody.
    Ceres