Re: Re: STORMS!

If you were in Hannibal, you were so close to Quincy! Too bad you couldn't have come by!
Cathy
On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 08:18 AM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/6/04 8:22:26 AM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Anything new there worth commenting on? >>

Donna, we visited the Mo Botanical Gardens which I had never visited this
early in the gardening season. If I had a choice, I would go later in the
summer/early fall. They were still planting but nevertheless, loved it. Japanese
Iris in the Japanese garden were awesome! Also, viewed parts of Shaw, 4 home
gardens, 2 nurseries, river ride in Hannibal, dinner theater and rode the
downtown of St Louis at night. The arch is always a sight.
Ceres