HEY...that's an idea!  When I come down for the next Ya-Ya function.  Have tiller, will travel.

EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:
Have Jesse bring her tiller. That would break it up and make it alot easier
to dig. I used my tiller to break up the earth when I was digging out my
pond. Made it real easy to shovel the dirt.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/7/2004 3:59:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,