RE: Weather, Storm, Whatever

Be careful, Jim.  Sounds like it's getting freaky in your area.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:07 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Weather, Storm, Whatever

We're having a doozy right now. The dish has gone on "ERROR" so no TV.
Lightning all around. Last report I heard was 50 mile winds and hail
[hail in southwest Florida, ya gotta be kiddin'] an inch in diameter.
This one seems to have blown in from the east coast rather than out of
the Gulf. In the last 5 minutes the outside temperature has dropped
from 92 degrees to 74. Ummm.

It's kinda funny, too. Whenever the dish comes back there's some grave
voiced weather-reader pointing at a radar image, which is about 4 or 5
minutes delayed as near as I can tell.

And, Pam, Ms Fatma is not home yet, so I spoke too early early this AM.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10
27.0 N, 82.4 W