Re: chat messages

In a message dated 06/07/2004 1:35:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Jack is 12 yrs -
that's supposedly 81 in human years.
I have had several cats live well past fifteen years - two brothers who were
healthy until 17 and 18.  My aunt had one who lived to be 21 and was killed by
a speeding car.  I don't really think the ususual age ratios really apply.